Our shipping costs to all over the world 12 €.
When does Cargo reach? Your order will be delivered to your address within 3-7 business days via cargo is delivered. Since the cargo companies do not work during the official holidays and holidays, your delivery will be made within the first business day.
- Delivery to Europe 3-6 Days by DHL Express Shipping
- Delivery with 3-7 Days UPS Cargo to North American
- Delivery to South America with 3-9 Days UPS Cargo
- Delivery with 3-18 Days DHL Express Cargo to Africa
- DHL Express Cargo delivery to Asia in 3-12 days
Goods Purchased Online for Personal Use
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something purchased online because:
- Duties and taxes are most typically not included in the price of the goods you purchase online, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the online retailer.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
- To ensure the DHL or TNT courier can deliver your goods in shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, DHL or TNT pays the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods.
- Once the duties and taxes are fully repaid to DHL or TNT the goods will be delivered to you
- What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package
When buying goods online, you should always check whether they are either being sent to your address from:
- Your country
- Another country
- Outside your customs union country
Note: Different rules apply when buying goods for commercial use